Here, where I live, the weather is gloomy and rainy and I wanted to watch a movie with my bf, but the tea wasn’t enough and I didn’t want to eat popcorn with. I wanted some sweetie, so I made these really easy cookies to cheer up ourself.
- 125 g butter
- 120 g sugar
- 1 egg
- half vanilla sugar
- 125 g oatmeal
- chocolate (as you want)
- 150-200 g flour
- half baking powder
- one-two apples
1. First mix the egg with the butter and sugars.
2. Add the oatmeal, chocolates, flour, baking powder to it and mix again.
3. Grate the apples and add to the mass.
4. If you think it’s a little bit dry, add a little milk to it.
5. Grab a spoon and make some little hummock on the paper.
6. Bake it in 180 °C for 10-15 minutes in convection mode.
I hope you’ll try it and like it! 🙂 It’s really healthy and yummy, you can make a lot of variatons of it. Although it’s a cookie, it’s not crispy, but rather a soft dessert. Best with coffee, cacao or tea.~