I have this old muffin prescription from my old blog, but it’s so easy and delicious that I can tell, this is my most favourite cake to make and to eat also. I wanted to show you, maybe it’ll be your favourite one too.
- 200 g flour
- 3/4 baking powder
- 200 g sugar
- 150 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 vanille sugar
- 2-4 pcs apple
- 0,1 l milk
This is just a quick mix and done recipe. First the sugar the butter and the eggs until it’s creamy. Then add everything else, mix it well. Put some dough into the mold or paper form and bake it in 180°C till they aren’t goldish brown. Another perfect muffin base, you can add to it, what you like. ^^ Have fun~
Here, where I live, the weather is gloomy and rainy and I wanted to watch a movie with my bf, but the tea wasn’t enough and I didn’t want to eat popcorn with. I wanted some sweetie, so I made these really easy cookies to cheer up ourself.
- 125 g butter
- 120 g sugar
- 1 egg
- half vanilla sugar
- 125 g oatmeal
- chocolate (as you want)
- 150-200 g flour
- half baking powder
- one-two apples
1. First mix the egg with the butter and sugars.
2. Add the oatmeal, chocolates, flour, baking powder to it and mix again.
3. Grate the apples and add to the mass.
4. If you think it’s a little bit dry, add a little milk to it.
5. Grab a spoon and make some little hummock on the paper.
6. Bake it in 180 °C for 10-15 minutes in convection mode.
I hope you’ll try it and like it! 🙂 It’s really healthy and yummy, you can make a lot of variatons of it. Although it’s a cookie, it’s not crispy, but rather a soft dessert. Best with coffee, cacao or tea.~